Rome Fashion Week is an event for established labels with a reputation for fine design, top-notch quality and exemplary customer service. In order to ensure that all exhibitors meet our exacting standards, it is crucial that applicants fulfil the criteria we have established.
For full details of the show, the costs involved, and an application form, contact our sales office at firstname.lastname@example.org Successful applicants will be notified within four days of receipt of their completed form. The Rome Fashion Week team is there to help you in any way possible.
The exhibition committee will be looking to see:
- That the label is established, and that the company has been operating for a minimum of two year.
- The brand’s positioning and and its reputation within its market sector.
- A proven track record of quality customer service.
- The distribution network, with details of existing accounts in Europe and abroad.
- The price range.
- Four trade references.
The benefits of participating in this important event
- Face-to-face access to your target audience. La Sposa Couture enjoys the fruits of dedicated, high-profile international marketing designed to create awareness and attract quality retailers looking to invest in the season ahead.
- An exclusive, elegant environment where your brands are the central focus.
- Exposure within the marketplace – bringing you existing to service and new clients to grow your business.
Rome Fashion Week – Sleep well...
Rome and especially the area around Fiera Roma are blessed with high-standard 3 and 4 star hotels. A selected number of these hotels have special rates for Rome Fashion Week exhibitors and visitors. Have a look below to find your perfect hotel close to Fiera Roma and book straight away.
|Sheraton Parco de' Medici Rome Hotel
||Viale Salvatore Rebecchini, 39
00148 Rome, Italy
Phone: +39 (06) 65288
How to make your way - Travelling Information
Rome Fashion Week, will take place within the halls of the New Fiera Di Roma:
New Fiera di Roma: a window on the world that counts
Fiera Roma, positioned between the city and the international airport of Fiumicino, has at its disposal modern facilities with incredible capabilities. The new fair center offers to the exhibitors the most advanced facilities and efficient connections with the city, with the rail stations and with the airport of Fiumicino. The fair has been designed by the architect Tommaso Valle in a Mediterranean prospective, it provides the ideal link between the East and the West.
Fiera Roma is located in a strategic position:
- A few kilometers far from the Airport Leonardo da Vinci, connected by shuttle buses and taxi.
- Three road intersections on the motorway Roma - Fiumicino- Civitavecchia and on the GRA - Grande Raccordo Anulare (the ring road of Rome).
- Regular connections with the rail stations of Roma Ostiense, Tiburtina and Trastevere provided by Trenitalia services.
From Roma Fiumicino airport, it is possible to reach Fiera Roma with the FR 1 train, Fiera di Roma stop (fare 8 euros), alternatively by taxi or Cotral buses.
Rome Fashion Week Shuttle Bus Service
From Roma Fiumicino airport – Fiera Roma
A complementary shuttle bus to and from Fiumicino Airport is available. The service operates every 30 minutes (depending on traffic). From 09.00 – 17.00
Rome Fashion Week hotels – Fiera Roma
Shuttle buses to and from the Rome Fashion Week hotels will be taking visitors to the exhibition halls in the morning and back to the hotel in the afternoon (only hotels with package deals form Rome Fashion Week , see also website list).
The address for INGRESSO EST (East entrance) is Via A.G. Eiffel
(side street of Via Portuense), for the INGRESSO NORD (North entrance)is Via Portuense 1645-1647.
Estimated time from the city centre (Piazza Venezia): 40 minutes.
Estimated time from Fiumicino airport: 10 minutes.
Trains / underground
From Tuscolana, Tiburtina, Ostiense train stations, which are connected to the A and B lines of the underground (Metropolitana) take the train FR 1 toward Fiumicino and get off at Fiera Roma stop. Fare 1,50 euro.
Trains & Underground
Arrive with Google Maps. Include your location, and follow the signs to google maps.
As always at Fiera Roma there will be free parking, and top-notch transport links from Fiumicino Airport to Fierra Roma, and between the hotels in Rome and the exhibition centre.